For those wishing to learn more about membership, we offer a Membership Seminar usually held on Saturdays with lunch provided.
Find your purpose
During our Membership Seminar, we explore God’s purpose for the church at large and His intentions for the believer’s involvement in the local church. Discover God’s will for your life, the theology of the Church, and God’s purpose for the life of the believer.
Come learn about the benefits and privileges of belonging to a local Body of Christ!
The Membership Class Overview
We will cover five main areas:
- Session 1 – Membership in the Local Church
- Session 2 – Our Doctrine: The Core Beliefs of Our Church
- Session 3 – Our Priorities: The Values that Shape Our Church
- Session 4 – Our Story: An Overview of the Armenian Church
- Session 5 – Our Community: The Commitments We Make to Each Other
We will also cover various topics during our time together. We will share with you our principles and practices and invite you to ask questions. Here’s a brief list of what we will discuss:
- Our statement of faith
- Our affiliate organizations
- Our Membership Covenant
- Our Commitments to:
- Biblical Counseling
- Church Discipline
- Marriage and Remarriage