On Sunday March 5, the Armenian Evangelical Brethren Church of Glendale, CA observed AMAA Sunday. We were glad to have Mr. David Aynejian, AMAA’s Finance Director, along with his lovely wife, Luiza. During the service, Mr. Aynejian gave a thorough visual presentation of the ongoing work of the Association within churches and schools in Armenia and abroad. After the worship service everyone gathered in the fellowship hall for refreshments and extended time of meeting and discussion with Mr. Aynejian.
1. Vahan H. Tootikian. “Armenian Congregationalists flee from genocide and find a home in the U.S.”, Hidden Histories in the United Church of Christ – Volume I
2. Karl Vartan Avakian. “The Armenian Evangelical Church, 1846-1996: A Historical Overview”
3. Hagop Panossian. “ARPA Presentation – Contributions of the Armenian Evangelical Church to the Armenian Nation”, 35 minutes 41 seconds
4. J. Gordon Melton. “Union of the Armenian Evangelical Churches in the Near East”, Religions of the World, Second Edition: A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and Practices (edited by J. Gordon Melton and Martin Baumann). ABC-CLIO, 2010, p. 2956
5. Armenian Missionary Association of America
6. Haigazian University
7. Wikipedia: “Armenian Evangelical Church”